White ink tattoos are some kinds of gorgeous body art that are still unknown to a lot of people in the entire world. Or maybe, many people only know a very few information regarding these very unique body tattoos. These tattoos are actually one of the most innovative tattoos that you can ever wear on your body these days.
If you are worrying that these tattoos will not look great on your body, then you can now stop worrying since it is rest assured that these can give you the gorgeous physical appearance that you are always trying to have. One very important thing in order to have a white ink tattoo is a UV white ink. Without this ink, you can never have the white ink tattoo that you want to engrave on your body. Because of this ink, the tattoo will only be visible when it has sunlight or during the day. Meaning to say, it will not be visible during nighttime, and this adds more drama to the said tattoo. Hence, it is no longer surprising why more and more people are getting interested about the white ink tattoo these days.
Table of Contents
- Significant Things You Must Know Regarding White Ink Tattoos
- The Aftercare of White Ink Tattoos
- Celebrities with Gorgeous White Ink Tattoos
- Various Gorgeous Designs of White Ink Tattoos
- Beautiful Images Of White Ink Tattoos or UV Tattoos
- What You Should Know About the UV White Ink
- Placements for White Ink Tattoos
Significant Things You Must Know Regarding White Ink Tattoos
There are a lot of people who are already tired of having the traditional tattoos on their body. This is actually one reason why white ink tattoos came into existence. These are extremely interesting body arts, which can only be done by highly skilled tattoo artists. These are perfect for those who do want to have a very obvious tattoo on their body unlike those colored tattoos. If you still do not have enough knowledge regarding these tattoos, then here are some significant things that you must keep in mind about these tattoos:
- Look Like Scars – At first glance, white ink tattoo may appear like scars that appear because of wounds and some other reasons. It is simply because of the fact that this tattoo does not have enough outline that will help other people determine that it is a tattoo. If it has some more colors like black and red, it can be more visible and obvious as a tattoo. Some other people may think that this is a skin infection.
- Less Visible – For sure, you already have an idea that a white ink tattoo cannot be very visible to the eyes, especially to those people around you. One main reason is the fact that only white ink is used in engraving the tattoo on the body. If it involves some more colors, then it will never be called white ink tattoo, right? If you have fair white skin, then the visibility of the tattoo is assured to be lesser. But if you have a darker skin tone, see to it that you are ready for the fact that the tattoo will appear a bit red on your body especially if it is still on the process of healing.
- Quickly Fade – Another very important thing that you must know about white ink tattoos is that they quickly fade as time goes by when compared to those tattoos that use some other colors like black and red. This is actually expected since it is the nature of the white ink for tattooing. When it already fades, what you need to do is have it retouched with the professional tattoo artist that you hire.
- Require More Time – A white ink tattoo also requires a lot of time from the side of the professional tattoo artist that you hire. It is simply because white ink is very hard to become visible, so tattoo artists normally need more time. This is the main reason why you need to have a considerable amount of patience with you.
- Don’t Stay White in Color for a Lifetime – If you are one of those people who are thinking of having a white ink tattoo on your body, then you should also know that the tattoo will not stay white in color for lifetime. As time goes by, the color will fade and become yellowish in color. This is the main reason why it will look like a skin infection. With that being said, it is very important that you considering retouching of your white ink tattoo when the color already fades.
The Aftercare of White Ink Tattoos
Needless to say, there are a lot of things that you should do as the aftercares of the white ink tattoo. Without doing the aftercares, you might possibly get infected. Hence, keeping all the aftercares is very important. Cleaning the area where the tattoo is placed would help. You can use soap that can kill the germs that may surround the area. Keep it in your mind that a white ink tattoo will take more time when talking about healing duration. In other words, there might be several risks that you should expect when going with the white ink tattoo. This is the main reason why you need to be very responsible in having such tattoo.
Celebrities with Gorgeous White Ink Tattoos
Do not think that famous personalities are not enticed with the gorgeousness of the white ink tattoos, because there are a lot of them who have these tattoos. In fact, you might be surprised upon knowing the names of these famous personalities. If you are curious about these celebrities, then here are some of their names that you should take noted of:
- Jasmine Lennard – Jasmine Lennard is a 31-year-old English television personality. She is one of those famous people who were captivated with the amazing beauty of a white ink tattoo. She has a word white ink tattoo design that goes, “a more appassionato”. In English, these words simply mean “love passionately”.
- Kate Moss – Who would not know about Kate Moss? She is a 42-year-old English supermodel who became extremely famous in the entire world. Many people love her heart white ink tattoo design. It is scattered in several parts of her body.
- Lindsay Lohan – Lindsay Lohan is a very controversial American actress because of the numerous legal cases she’s facing. These legal cases have something to do with drugs and reckless driving. However, her beautiful white ink tattoo can never be hidden to the eyes of the people. She has a word white ink tattoo design on her right wrist that goes, “Breathe”.
Various Gorgeous Designs of White Ink Tattoos
You might think that there are only few designs that white ink tattoos can offer to you. The truth is, there are lots of variations when it comes to the designs of these tattoos and all of these are guaranteed to be very gorgeous. Here are some of the beautiful designs that you can consider when it comes to these tattoos:
- Flowers White Ink Tattoo Design – Who would say that flowers designs are not good subjects for a white ink tattoo? Flowers are definitely gorgeous designs, no matter if you are opting for a colored tattoo or a white ink tattoo. You can choose roses, lotus, sunflower, cherry blossom, lilies or anything you want.
- Quotes White Ink Tattoo Design – Some people think that quotes might not be readable when used as a white ink tattoo, especially if the wearer has white skin complexion. If you want the tattoo to be very significant, you can choose to have your favorite quote. Or maybe, you can have the very popular “LOVE” white ink tattoo.
- Tribal White Ink Tattoo Design – You might say that a tribal design is not appropriate for white ink tattoo. However, sorry to disappoint you but a tribal design will look gorgeous for a white ink tattoo. You will surely love it when you have this design on your body.
- Feather White Ink Tattoo Design – Feather is a very beautiful design that is preferred by a lot of tattoo lovers in the entire world. This is the main reason why it also looks great when used as a white ink tattoo design.
- Animals White Ink Tattoo Design – Animals can also be great subjects for white ink tattoos. The big question is, what animals are you going to choose? In this case, it is all up to your personal preference. You can choose lions, horses, tigers, or even birds.
- Heavenly Bodies White Ink Tattoo Design – It is also best to choose those heavenly bodies in designing your white ink tattoo. Sun, stars, and even moon will definitely look extremely gorgeous on your body. These will also be very meaningful.
Beautiful Images Of White Ink Tattoos or UV Tattoos
What You Should Know About the UV White Ink
As said, the one being used in tattooing the white ink tattoos is the UV white ink. The UV white ink is completely different to some other inks used in engraving body tattoos. The big question now is, is it safe to use this ink. Could it be very painful on your side? Well, in that case, here are some of the important things you should know regarding the UV white ink:
- There are No FDA Approved UV White Ink – There are a lot of tattoo artists out there who are saying that the UV white ink they are using are FDA approved. Even so, you should know that there is no truth behind this claim. It is simply because there are no inks that are being approved by the FDA when it comes to tattooing. Any ink is not allowed to be put under human skin. Hence, it is quite a risk for you to have some tattoos on your body like a white ink tattoo.
- Allergic Reactions are Highly Expected – When you allow yourself to be tattooed using the UV white ink, then you should expect that you might experience some allergic reactions on your skin. It is definitely because UV white ink will make your skin more prone to allergic reactions unlike the blank ink. This goes to show that you need to be careful when you consider having white ink tattoos. Be sure to test the ink first, so that you will know that you are not allergic on it.
- The Long Term Effects of UV White Ink are Still Unknown – Until this very day, the long term effects of the UV white ink are still not sure. There are still no experts who can prove its good or bad long term effects. Meaning to say, you should be prepared enough whatever happens after you let yourself undergo the tattooing process of getting a white ink tattoo.
- Difficult to Apply for Tattooing – Another important thing that you should know regarding the white ink is that it can be very hard to be applied on your skin for tattooing, requiring more time to finish the tattooing process. Apart from that, in order to properly apply the ink on your skin, a blacklight is highly needed.
Placements for White Ink Tattoos
For sure, you are also asking where you can possibly put your white ink tattoo. Well, just like any other kinds of tattoos, it is all up to you where you want to place your white ink tattoo. Even so, it is definitely best to be placed on body areas that are usually exposed. It is because a white ink tattoo may be very hard to be noticed, especially when you have whiter skin stone. Some of the common body placements for such tattoo are:
- White Ink Tattoos on Wrists – It is all up to you whether you want your white ink tattoo to be put on your left or right wrist. Just think of the main purpose of wearing such tattoo.
- White Ink Tattoos on Arms – Arms will also be the best placements for the tattoo. People will surely notice it when it is put there. Just make sure you engrave it on the right portion of your arms.
- White Ink Tattoos on Neck – There are a lot of people who prefer placing it on their neck. Some say that it helps them a lot to look gorgeous to the opposite sexes when they place the tattoo on their neck.
- White Ink Tattoos on Back – If you want your white ink tattoo to be not that visible to the eyes of the other people, then putting it on your back would be great for sure.
- White Ink Tattoos on Legs – Legs are also perfect locations for a white ink tattoo. Legs are normally longer, so the particular illusion that you want to show with your tattoo can surely be achieved.
- White Ink Tattoos on Stomach – Another perfect placement for this tattoo is stomach. This is a common option of many women tattoo lovers in the world who consider having white ink tattoos.
- White Ink Tattoos on Thigh –If you want to have your white ink tattoos not that obvious to some other people, you can choose to place them on your thighs.
All in all, white ink tattoos are very beautiful body arts that you can have on your body. Even so, you have to think about it many times before finally deciding to have these tattoos since they might pose some side effects or harms on your skin. Moreover, you should know where to put these tattoos on your body, where they can serve their main purpose well. You will never have these tattoos without your own purpose, right?