If you want to be out of the ordinary tattoos like the flower tattoos and animal tattoos, then the sun tattoos are definitely perfect for you. Sun is one of those heavenly bodies that are used as beautiful subjects for tattooing. In fact, the number of people who are having these tattoos engraved on their body is rapidly increasing every single day. Aside from the fact that these tattoos can make your physical appearance extremely gorgeous, these can also make you an intriguing kind of a person since these tattoos are packed with a number of meanings. The sun is a very important thing in the lives of human beings. This is one reason why a lot of people are acknowledging its existence through tattooing it on their body.
Table of Contents
Famous People with Sun Tattoos
It cannot be denied that there are a lot of famous people in the world these days who are wearing very beautiful tattoos on their body. Some of these gorgeous pieces of body art are the sun tattoos. Yes, you read it right. If you want to know those famous people who love sun tattoo like you, then here are some of their names:
- Shannon Harris – Shannon Harris is a 24-year-old YouTube star from the beautiful country of New Zealand. Yes, she became extremely famous in the world through her YouTube channels that have something to do with make-up. Shannon looks very gorgeous with her sun tattoo on her right fingers. The sun is accompanied with the images of a planet and the moon.
- Scarlett Johansson – Scarlett Johansson is a very gorgeous 31-year-old American actress, singer, and model. She has a very beautiful and color sun tattoo located on her left arm. The design is a sun that is about to set right there in front of the sea.
- Janeane Garofalo – Janeane Garofalo is a 51-year-old American movie actress, writer, liberal political activist, and stand-up comedian. Despite her older age, she still looks great with her rising sun tattoo located on her right upper arm, which is being accompanied with a red heart tattoo.
- Marzia Bisognin – Marzia Bisognin is another very famous person in the world because of her YouTube channel. She is a 23-year-old Italian YouTuber, whom is the owner of the YouTube channel name, CutiePieMarzia. What is even more interesting about Marzia is the fact that she has a sun tattoo located on her spinal cord area. It is actually a yin yang design that carries the shape of the sun.
- Asami Zdrenka – Asami Zdrenka is a very famous singer who is a member of the music group known as Neon Jungle. She is also a big fan of a sun tattoo. She has it right there on her left hand that is accompanied with the crescent moon. The entire design is very simple though.
Different Beautiful Designs for Sun Tattoos
Just like the other tattoos that you have known, the sun tattoos are also available in a number of designs that you will surely love. Well actually, you can be the master of your own design by incorporating your tattoo ideas with the ideas of your hired professional tattoo artist. But if you want to know some of the common yet gorgeous designs for a sun tattoo, then here are some of them that you can take into account:
- Rising Sun Tattoo Design – The rising sun tattoo design is alternatively being done as the Japanese sun tattoo. It is simply because the rising sun has something to do with the Japanese culture. According to the Japanese people, the rising sun is a great symbol of masculinity, which is one reason why a number of men tattoo lovers are choosing this design. For some other people, this design simply implies new beginning or new life to someone who has recently experienced a great danger in his or her life.
- Floral Sun Design – Who would also forget the very beautiful floral sun design? This is made extremely more gorgeous because of the flowers that are being added to the image of the sun. Name any flowers you want, and you can surely incorporate it to your sun tattoo. You can choose a sunflower, lotus, or a rose. The flowers will give feminine aura to the tattoo, which is why it is perfect for those women tattoo lovers out there.
- Tribal Sun Tattoo Design – If it is very unique and gorgeous art that you are looking for, then you should go for the tribal sun tattoo design. The tribal design is known to be the most favorite tattoo design of many people in the world, and even those professional tattoo artists. It is despite the fact that engraving such design on your body may be a challenge to the tattoo artists. This design would be a very eye catching one, and it will definitely look elegant on the wearer’s body. Good example for this is the sun tattoo of the Mayans. In this particular tribal sun tattoo, the image of the sun is being incorporated with beautiful simple patterns as well as very detailed patterns.
- Moon and Sun Design – The moon and the sun are both heavenly bodies, so there is no way they will not look great together. However, even if they are both heavenly bodies, they are known to be the exact opposites to each other. It is simply because the sun can be seen during daytime, while the moon can be seen during nighttime. Such design may actually have different meanings, depending on how it is being drawn and what are the sub designs being added to it. These two heavenly bodies are known to represent the men and the women. Such design will generally mean cooperation and unity even in the most odd times.
- Sun Fish Tattoo Design – You might be wondering how on earth the sun and the fish became good to be together. Well, only with the sun tattoo. Needless to say, this design would involve an image of the sun and an image of an ocean fish. Even so, don’t you know that there is actually a sun fish? Yes, it is a fish that has a round shape like the sun, making it to be a perfect subject for your sun tattoos. Such kind of fish is known to be representing the Mola witch.
- Cloud and Sun Tattoo Design – Aside from the moon, the cloud can also be beautifully incorporated to the sun when it comes to tattooing. This particular design is known to be exuding with a considerable amount of elegance. This is one reason why it is chosen by a lot of tattoo lovers worldwide who would want to have an elegant tattoo design. Such design is very significant in the ancient Japanese culture. Ancient Japanese people strongly believed that the cloud and sun tattoo is extremely meaningful.
Popular Pictures Of Sun Tattoos
Placements Guide for Sun Tattoos
Some of the common body placements for sun tattoo are:
- Sun Tattoos on Wrists – It is all up to you whether you want your sun tattoo to be put on your left or right wrist. Just think of the main purpose of wearing such tattoo.
- Sun Tattoos on Arms – Arms will also be the best placements for the tattoo. People will surely notice it when it is put there. Just make sure you engrave it on the right portion of your arms.
- Sun Tattoos on Rib – There are a lot of people who prefer placing it on their rib. Some say that it helps them a lot to look gorgeous to the opposite sexes when they place the tattoo on their rib.
- Sun Tattoos on Back – If you want your sun tattoo to be not that visible to the eyes of the other people, then putting it on your back would be great for sure.
- Sun Tattoos on Legs – Legs are also perfect locations for a sun tattoo. Legs are normally longer, so the particular illusion that you want to show with your tattoo can surely be achieved.
- Sun Tattoos on Stomach – Another perfect placement for this tattoo is stomach. This is a common option of many women tattoo lovers in the world who consider having sun tattoos.
- Sun Tattoos on Thigh –If you want to have your sun tattoos not that obvious to some other people, you can choose to place them on your thighs.
The sun tattoos are undeniably extremely meaningful to have on someone’s body. There is no way they cannot look very gorgeous on you. In other words, aside from being so meaningful, these tattoos are also very beautiful in appearance. You just have to choose the best design that really fits your appearance and your unique personality as well.