Great numbers of men and women worldwide are now considering having stomach tattoos. There is no one to blame here since these tattoos can really make you sexier. Even so, you must instill it into your mind that these tattoos may be associated with some issues. Because of this, one should think about it deeply and many times before finally deciding to have a specific tattoo design engraved on his or her stomach. It would be challenging for women to have stomach tattoos since once they get pregnant, these tattoos will certainly lose their beauty due to stretch marks naturally brought by pregnancy.
Table of Contents
Stomach Tattoos’ Coverage
Stomach tattoos normally have wider coverage since the stomach part of a person is wide enough. Even so, this does not mean that you have to ink your entire stomach if you want to go for these tattoos. It actually depends on your decision. You can always go for a full stomach tattoo that will cover right from your stomach up to the bottom part of your chest. But if a full stomach tattoo is not a great idea for you, then why not go for a half stomach tattoo or a quarter one. The tattoo can even be placed on the side of your stomach right at the front of your kidneys.
Advantages of Stomach Tattoos
Unlike other tattoos on the body, stomach tattoos can be very advantageous on your part as their wearer. In fact, these advantages are the main reasons why more and more people are going for these tattoos. One big advantage of wearing a stomach tattoo is you can exude much more sex appeal. If you are wearing such tattoos in order to attract the opposite sexes, then you will surely succeed in this thing. Once the opposite sexes see your stomach tattoos, there is no way they will not be interested to know you more. These tattoos will also mean that you are aware of the latest trend, especially in the fashion world. Yes, these tattoos can be great additions on your unique and gorgeous fashion statement. Stomach tattoos can also be your weapons in telling the whole world what kind of person you are. This is the reason why you should choose a design that perfectly fits on your personality. Hiding these tattoos would also be easy for you. You can just wear a normal shirt or a dress, and these tattoos will be nowhere to be seen.
Stomach Tattoos and the Disadvantages to Expect
If these tattoos have advantages, these can also have their own shares of disadvantages for sure. One big disadvantage of getting tattooed on the stomach part is the intense pain that you are going to feel. This is actually expected since stomach skin is really smooth. If you want to have gorgeous stomach tattoos, then you should be ready for the pain that these tattoos associate with. Tattoos on this part may also take some time, as far as healing process is concerned. With this, you should be patient enough until it is fully healed. Infections and irritations can also be acquired here, so you must be very careful.
Celebrities and their Stomach Tattoos
Celebrities in the world have appreciated the beauty of a stomach tattoo, which is why they got some on their stomach. Here are the names of these celebrities:
- Keyshia Cole – This American singer and television personality has a gorgeous stomach tattoo, particularly on her lower abdomen near her pubic hair.
- Carah Faye Charnow – This 31-year-old American singer and songwriter has a very unique tattoo on the right side of her stomach. This tattoo is composed of two pirate sword designs.
- Debra Wilson – This American comedian and actress has beautiful tattoo on her lower stomach. The design of this tattoo is a lotus flower.
- Blac Chyna – This famous American personality has a watermelon tattoo on the left side of her stomach, and this is covered with beautiful, bigger size flowers.
Popular Images Stomach Tattoo Designs
Worth-Considering Stomach Tattoo Designs
If you are one of those individuals who think of having stomach tattoos, then you must consider first the wide varieties of tattoo designs that you can choose from. You can always check the design portfolios of your hired professional tattoo artist, so that you can choose the best design for you. You can even design your own, and let your tattoo artist engraved it on your stomach if you want to. Here are some of the stomach tattoo designs that are worth-considering:
- Witch and Crows Tattoo Design – This bold stomach tattoo design will be perfect if you are considering a full stomach tattoo. It displays an image of a witch that is accompanied with one or more crows. This design would depict rebelliousness and bravery.
- Abstract Stomach Tattoo Design – This design will certainly look good on the stomach of men. It is simply because this design exudes masculinity, making those men out there extra hot in the eyes of many women. This particular design is just like a tribal one.
- Crown Design and Anchor Design – This is another perfect stomach tattoo design for men to consider. The crown will be engraved on the chest part, and the anchor will be placed right at the center of the stomach. Such design symbolizes manliness.
- Skull Tattoo Design – Skull symbolize death, so this stomach tattoo design is good for those people out there who do not fear death. It would look great in both men and women’s stomach. For women, adding some floral designs on the main designs would be a great idea.
- Butterfly Dagger Design – If you want a colorful stomach tattoo design, then the butterfly dagger would be perfect for you. A lot of women are going for this particular gorgeous and colorful design.
- Angel Stomach Tattoo Design – This is another common option for stomach tattoo design. It can be great for men and women. For those religious people, this design would also make a difference.
Stomach tattoos are definitely the tattoos that you should consider if you want to look fashionable and sexier in the eyes of the opposite sexes. These tattoos can certainly improve your physical appearance.