Hip tattoos are undeniably some tattoos that can be found on a human body, which great numbers of people are thinking of having. Most of these people in the world are those women who want to look sexier and hotter in the eyes of other people. Yes, you read it right. Tattoos on the hips are capable enough in making you look hot and sexy, and make you more gorgeous in general. Even so, these tattoos are known to be very painful to have. Because of this, you should ready to face the amount of pain they can give if you want to give these tattoos a try.
Table of Contents
The Coverage Area for Hip Tattoos
Just in case you do not know, tattoos on hips have specific coverage area. Beyond this body area, it can no longer be called as a hip tattoo. A hips is of course, consists of back, front, and side parts. Because of this, you can always choose where you want to get inked. Some women go for a back hip tattoo because they want to look sexy when people see their back. But the big question is, where can these tattoos be possible to be extended? Well, you can always extend the tattoo on any parts of your body as long as it is directly connected to your hip. However, make sure that the main design is concentrated on the hip part. Just like on the side hip, you can always extend the tattoo designs towards your thigh, depending on how long you want this design to appear.
Hip Tattoos and the Advantages and Disadvantages they Can Offer
Just like any other body tattoos, hip tattoos also have their own sets of advantages and disadvantages. These things are the main reasons why people go or decline having these tattoos. Thus, it would also be great if you know these very important points about the tattoos. Here are some of the advantages:
- Wider Coverage Area – A normal hip tattoo is actually bigger and longer in size. It is al because of its wider coverage area for tattooing. Due to this wide area that will be get tattooed, you can surely add some more designs you want in order to make your hip tattoos more striking and gorgeous.
- Sexier Body Shape – As said, your hip is responsible for giving your body a sexier shape. This hot shape can be achieved more with the help of the tattoos that you can incorporate on your hip.
- Overflowing Sex Appeal – You may not know it, but most women choose to have a hip tattoo because they want to be the sex symbols of their partners. It is because a hip tattoo can add a considerable amount of sex appeal to every wearer of this tattoo.
Here are some of the disadvantages that you should take note:
- More Painful – Whether you accept it or not, a hip part can give you more pain when it is being tattooed. You must be well-prepared for this intense amount of pain.
- Less Visible – Since the tattoos are located on the hip part, then it would normally be less visible, unless you will wear bikinis all the time.
Celebrities with their Beautiful Hip Tattoos
Here are some of the famous celebrities who are proud to show their hip tattoos. These tattoos actually have deeper meaning to most of them.
- Kylie Jenner – This young gorgeous Hollywood celebrity and a Victoria Secret angel looks hot on her Phonetic right hip tattoo. It’s the Phonetic pronunciation of the word “sanity”.
- Cara Delevingne – This gorgeous, young supermodel has a cute, friendship tattoo on her right hip. The design is “DD”, which is written in a more artistic way. It’s a friendship tattoo with another supermodel, Jourdan Dunn.
- Jessie J – This famous English singer-songwriter has a lyric tattoo on her right hip. It goes, “Don’t lose who you are in the blur of the stars”.
Some Worth-Considering Kinds and Designs of Hip Tattoos
Since hundreds or even thousands of people are having hip tattoos every single day, the type and design options of these tattoos are made to be wider. Because of this, there is no way you cannot choose the best tattoo design for your hip. It is all thanks to the numerous professional tattoo artists in the world who keep in creating gorgeous and unique hip tattoo designs that will surely be loved by those tattoo enthusiasts out there. Here are some of the extremely beautiful hip tattoo kinds and designs:
- Sexy and Hot Hip Tattoo – Most of the women who get tattooed on their hips aim to look sexy, and they are the reasons why this tattoo kind came into existence. Great hip tattoo designs that will help you look sexy and hot are sexy quotes, pink butterflies, and the cluster of stars.
- Hip Bone Tattoo – The truth is, your body has a wonderful shape because of the hip bone. This is the reason why many people, especially women choose to have a hip bone tattoo. Such tattoo is sure to emphasize your hip part, creating a sexier image. Most of the time, this type will look great with a single tattoo design.
- Floral Hip Tattoo – This is one of the best kinds of hip tattoos if you want to showcase the feminine and gentle side of you. Well, who would not look feminine with a floral tattoo design, by the way? The most common flower used not only for these tattoos is the sweet-scented, beautiful rose. But if you want some other flowers, you can always do so. You just need to inform your tattoo artist.
- Tribal Hip Tattoo – For sure, it is not new to you that many tattoo enthusiasts choose to have a tribal design instead of the other gorgeous designs. It is simply because tribal tattoo designs will always look amazing, no matter what generation it may come. Tribal designs are made to fit everyone and every generation, and there’s no way you can change this fact.
- Animal Hip Tattoo – Of course, who can forget the every common yet beautiful animal tattoo designs? Some of the common animal images tattooed on a person’s body are elephant, bird, lion, dragon and the like. If you love animals, then this might be the perfect design for your hip tattoos.
Hip tattoos are very sexy adornments on the body, for sure. But always remember that before going for these tattoos, you should be well-acquainted about them first.