Heart tattoos are very popular body art that can be engraved on someone’s body. Just in case you do not know, this extremely gorgeous body adornment is among those oldest and widely used tattoos in the entire world. Well, the very obvious reason for this is that a heart is a very important organ of human beings. Without this vital organ, people can never live. Apart from that, people cannot also feel the love that they have towards their partners in life and to their family. In other words, heart is the main reason why people feel something like love. This explains why there are so many men and women tattoo lovers in the world who are opting for such tattoo.
Table of Contents
Symbolisms and Meanings of Heart Tattoo
Of course, there can be a lot of things that a heart tattoo is symbolizing. It is your responsibility to know every single symbolism and meaning that this tattoo bears, especially if you are thinking of having such tattoo on your body. Furthermore, by knowing these meanings and symbolisms, you can have a good idea if such tattoo is really perfect for your physical appearance and purpose of having it on your body. Here are some of them that you should know:
- Love – The number one thing that this tattoo is representing is love, and this needs no more further explanations for sure. Love is felt by the entire human race because of the heart, so it is no longer surprising why many are engraving heart tattoos on their body.
- Spiritual Abode – There are also a lot of people in the world who believe that this tattoo is symbolizing spiritual abode. These people are those Muslims out there who follow the religion of Islam. Islam is the one that taught them that the spiritual side of a certain personal is residing in his or her heart.
- Life – Heart tattoos will also mean life. Yes, you read it right. A lot of tattoo lovers get engraved with these tattoos because they want to show to the other people around them how much they appreciate their own lives. The obvious explanation why these tattoos are symbolizing life is the fact that people cannot live without the heart. When the heart stops beating, people will die.
- Spiritual/Emotional Intelligence – It is also very interesting to know that there are lots of people who strongly believe that this tattoo is symbolizing spiritual or emotional intelligence. If you want to show your higher level of intelligence in this aspect of your life, then engraving the tattoo on your body is definitely great.
- Luck – Another thing that heart tattoos are symbolizing is luck. Who would not want to have a very good luck, by the way? There is none, for sure. In case you want to have a great lick all throughout your existence in this world, then why not become one of those people who proudly wear a heart tattoo on their body.
- Friendship – If you think that heart tattoos are only representing the love of those lovers in the world, then you are definitely wrong. It is simply because these tattoos are also symbolizing friendship. The love of friendship can also be represented with the heart tattoos. Thus, if you have a friend whom you really value that much, then having these tattoos will be a perfect thing that you can do.
Apart from all of those, heart tattoos can also mean faith, hope, trust, compassion, acceptance, vitality, central, courage, emotion, sacred, wholeness, and honor. In case you want to express some of these things through body art, then putting hear tattoos on your own body will simply do the thing.
Celebrities with Extremely Gorgeous Heart Tattoo
Have you known some tattoo lovers who do not want to have heart tattoos? Well, if you have, then there are only very few for sure. These tattoos are well-loved by many people all throughout the globe in the past years and even up to these days. This is why it is no longer surprising why there are also a lot of celebrities who love these so much that they are very proud to display these tattoos in public. Here are some of the world celebrities who have these tattoos:
- Ariana Grande – Ariana Grande is a very famous 23-year-old American actress and singer. In real life situation, she is Ariana Grande-Butera. Ariana has a very simple designed heart tattoo located on her right toe. It is just a small outline of a heart shape, and there are no other sub designs that it incorporates.
- Bajha Rodriguez – Bajha Rodriguez is another American celebrity who became extremely famous in the music industry. She has a simple yet very beautiful heart tattoo that is located on her right finger. It is colored with vibrant red color.
- Jenna Ushkowitz – Jenna Ushkowitz is a 30-year-old American actress and singer who became very famous through the musical television show titled Glee. She has a very stylish heart tattoo on her back. It is designed with a bass clef and a treble clef that forms a heart.
- Acacia Brinley – Acacia Brinley became extremely famous in the world through the internet. What’s interesting about her is that she has a simple heart tattoo right there on her pinky finger at the right side.
Common Beautiful Designs of Heart Tattoo
What you will love about heart tattoos is the fact that they can offer you a lot of choices when it comes to gorgeous designs. Here are some of them that you will really love:
- Broken Heart Tattoo Design – The broken heart tattoo design is extremely famous, especially to those who have experienced heartbreak from their past relationships. Some will even add some blood in order to show that their hearts are bleeding from the pain they felt inside.
- Tribal Heart Tattoo Design – Of course, who can forget about the tribal heart tattoo design. This will certainly look very beautiful because tribal patterns are too gorgeous that anyone would certainly look at your tattoo the moment they take a glance on you. This can be your elegant choice when it comes to a heart tattoo.
- Winged Heart Tattoo Design – A winged heart tattoo design is another very gorgeous tattoo that is chosen by many tattoo lovers. As its name suggests, it will involve a heart and wings that will be attach to the heart design. The heart will look like an angel here.
- Pierced Heart Tattoo Design – This is the common choice of many people who are currently in love. Instead of a piercing, the heart is pierced with an arrow that is the one used by Cupid. Isn’t it a very beautiful design?
- Flowers and Heart Tattoo Design – There are also a lot of people who prefer having heart tattoos that are accompanied with some beautiful and colorful flowers such as roses, sunflowers, and tulips.
Beautiful Pictures Of Heart Tattoos
Common Placements for Heart Tattoos
Here are some of the common placements for the heart tattoos:
- Heart Tattoos on Arms – Your arms are said to be the perfect locations for your this tattoo. You can decide if you will place it on the right arm, left arm, elbow, wrist, or in any other parts of the arms.
- Heart Tattoos on Chest – A lot of heart tattoo lovers also consider placing the tattoo on their chest. The tattoo will only be visible when you are topless.
- Heart Tattoos on Hips – Another good location that you can consider for a this tattoo is the hips. Such placement can emphasize the beauty of their own hips, making it to be one of their body assets.
- Heart Tattoos on Back – When you want it to be seen by the other people around you, you can just cover it with your shirt.
- Heart Tattoos on Wrist–The number one body part that you can place your this tattoo is your wrist. You can have it in both of your left and right wrists.
- Heart Tattoos on Feet – Lot of ordinary people and celebrities are having a this tattoo on this particular body placement.
- Heart Tattoos on Legs – Legs are also perfect locations for a this tattoo. Legs are normally longer, so the particular illusion that you want to show with your tattoo can surely be achieved.
- Heart Tattoos on Stomach – Another perfect placement for this tattoo is stomach. This is a common option of many women tattoo lovers in the world who consider having this tattoos.
- Heart Tattoo on Thigh –If you want to have your this tattoos not that obvious to some other people, you can choose to place them on your thighs.
Without a doubt, a heart tattoo is the perfect tattoo that you should have on your body especially if you are currently in love with your husband/wife or girlfriend/boyfriend. Aside from love, such tattoo is also symbolizing some other things. Meaning to say, you can still have this tattoo even if you are alone in your life or you don’t have any partner that made you feel in loved.