Believe it or not, more and more numbers of people these days are having face tattoo, or still thinking of having them. This is definitely a unique thing that you can ever do in your life. Aside from the fact that this is not a common thing when it comes to body tattooing, people are also afraid that they might look ugly after having these tattoos. But the truth is, face tattoos are great adornments to your body, and these will also make you gorgeous just like the other tattoos, depending on the person who sees you. Having these tattoos will definitely require a lot of courage from you since there is no way you can hide these tattoos.
Table of Contents
The Are Coverage of Face Tattoos
The big question now is how exactly wide is a face tattoo? Does it need to cover your entire face? Well actually, all the tattoos that are inked on your face can be considered face tattoos, no matter of their sizes. If you want to have these tattoos, you can have a full face tattoo, a semi-full, or a quarterly-covered face. It is all up to you to decide. If you think covering your entire face with tattoos may make you look dirty, then why not just consider a tattoo on your cheek, chin, and forehead and in any other portions of your face. Just see to it that you go for a design that will emphasize your beautiful facial features.
Advantages to Expect from the Face Tattoos
If you are one of those close-mind individuals who keep on thinking that face tattoos cannot do good on you, then it is the perfect time to change your mind. You might not know it, but tattoos on face can be very advantages on your part. In fact, you might immediately go for a face tattoo after knowing these breathtaking advantages. Here are some of them:
- Extremely Unique – One amazing thing about a face tattoo is the fact that it is very unique in nature. It is simply because only very few of people will dare to have these tattoos. If you want to look different without losing that gorgeous face of yours, then face tattoos can surely do the thing.
- Exciting – Yes, having a face tattoo is one of the most exciting things that you may try in your own boring life. The fact that there are still a lot of people who are not tattoo-oriented, and the fact that you don’t know the reactions of the people surrounding you when seeing your face tattoo, this certainly makes it very exciting.
- You can be able to express your inner thoughts with face tattoos. These tattoos are not just for aesthetic purposes. Some people go for these tattoos since it is just through these tattoos that they can express what they are inside. Since these are very visible, every single person surrounding you will certainly grasp the message that you want to convey.
Face Tattoos and the Disadvantages they Bring
Needless to say, having tattoos on face can also be extremely disadvantageous on your part. You might not like these advantages, which is why you need to take about it many time first before deciding to have face tattoos. Here are some of these disadvantages:
- Other people may think you are a criminal. Well, they might think this way since tattoos are known to be symbols of criminal people. In other words, there are many criminals who get tattooed, especially on their faces. But as long as you have a good heart and you know that you are not a criminal, then there is no reason for you to be afraid.
- More Painful – When compared to some other body parts, getting tattooed on the face may be too painful for you to handle. It is simply because the face is packed with a lot of nerves because many vital organs are located here.
Famous Personalities Who Have Face Tattoos
Here are some names of those famous personalities in the world who embrace the fact that face tattoos are gorgeous adornments on the human body:
- Wiz Khalifa – This American recording artist has several body tattoos, including a star tattoo on his face.
- Birdman – His real name is Bryan Williams, and he’s a famous rapper who gets tattooed on his face with several designs.
- Cee Lo Green – This famous American rapper, actor, songwriter, and record producer has a small cross tattoo located under his left eye. He even has a rose tattoo above his left ear.
Popular Images Of Face Tattoo Designs
Face Tattoo Design Ideas to Consider
The ideas when it comes to face tattoo designs are definitely endless. Anything you want is possible, as long as your chosen professional tattoo artist can make what you want into reality. Here are some of the worth-considering face tattoo design ideas that you should know:
- Sacred Geometric Designs – Such idea is something that you should consider if having face tattoos for you have something to do with your religion. In fact, a lot of historians confirmed that tattoos on face were already used by the ancient people in showing their strong religious beliefs.
- Crowded Tattooed Face – Many people in the world go all out by going for this particular face tattoo design idea. Almost nothing more spaces that can be tattooed here. You might think that it will be quite messy, but it won’t. It will now rely on the expert hands of your tattoo artist.
- Chin Tattoo Ideas – This face tattoo design idea already existed even in the ancient times. Chin tattoos were integral parts of numerous cultures in the world. The Maori tribe was known to be the perfect examples for this face tattoo idea.
- Dotwork Face Tattoo – This face tattoo idea is one of the organized ones, which can give you a gorgeous looking face tattoo. In other words, there is no way it can be messy on your face. This is the main reason why many prefer having dotwork designs. But the thing is, this one requires a great deal of skills from the tattoo artist.
Face tattoos really require a considerable amount of confidence and bravery on the wearers. Hence, before going for these tattoos, make sure that you are mentally prepared of having them on your body.