For sure, you have already heard about the 3D tattoos. These tattoos are known to be the modern day tattoos, since they are being invented by a group of professional tattoo artists in the world in this modern era. Without the considerable amount of efforts exerted by these tattoo artists in continually doing some innovations in the tattooing world, these tattoos would have never come out and introduced to the men and women tattoo lovers in the entire world. Just in case you do not know, these tattoos actually have something to do with optical illusions. Yes, these tattoos might deceive your own eyes the moment you stare at them. They will look like they are moving and real. Don’t you find it very interesting? Are you now very curious about a 3D tattoo?
Table of Contents
Important Factors to Consider for Perfectly Done 3D Tattoos
For you to know, it is not that easy to engrave 3D tattoos on someone’s body. It takes a lot of time in order to have a perfectly done 3D tattoo. In relation to this, here are some of the important factors that can influence the final tattoo product of a 3D tattoo:
- The Expertise of the Tattoo Artist – Always put it in your own mind that a 3D tattoo is a difficult subject when it comes to tattooing. Yes, you read it right. As a matter of fact, it takes a long time for the professional tattoo artists out there to master this modern day tattoo. This is the main reason why you need to take into account the level of expertise of the tattoo artist that you will hire. Do not be deceived by those tattoo artists who are just claiming that they can do a 3D tattoo perfectly, only to find out that they cannot. This goes to show that you have to be very careful in choosing a tattoo artist who will help you in engraving the gorgeous 3D tattoo design that you have selected. Remember that a single mistake can already ruin the entire design of your tattoo.
- The Shading – For you to know, 3D tattoos will involve a lot of shadings. This is the main reason why a single mistake in the shading may hinder you from having the gorgeous 3D tattoo that you always wanted. Because of this, make sure that your tattoo artist has enough experience in doing the shading tasks of a tattoo. In this way, you can be sure that there is no need for you to worry since you know that your tattoo artist is well acquainted and well experienced when it comes to shading in a 3D tattoo.
- The Body Placement – Another very important factor that you should take into account when thinking of having a 3D tattoo is the body placement. Yes, you should think about the body placement well. It is simply because it has a very important role in achieving the greatness of your 3D tattoo. If you are worried enough about the placement, you can actually ask the opinion of your hired professional tattoo artist. For sure, he or she completely knows the best placement for your tattoo, depending on the design that you have chosen.
Common Gorgeous Designs for 3D Tattoos
If those traditional tattoos can offer you a lot of gorgeous designs, then how much more with the modern day tattoos, which are the 3D tattoos. As a matter of fact, you might feel like you have a hard time selecting the best design for you because of the seas of 3D tattoo design selections that will confront you. Even so, it is rest assured that all of these designs will look good on your body, depending on the expert hands of the professional tattoo artist that you hire. In relation to this, here are some of the common and gorgeous designs that you might want to know:
- 3D Butterfly Tattoo Design – Well, the butterfly design is actually very common, and there is no need for more explanations about it, right? However, if it is a 3D butterfly tattoo design, it is another side of the story for sure. This particular design will be exuding a great sense of femininity, which is why it is extremely popular to a number of women tattoo lovers in the world. This design can be perfectly placed at the back portion of your body. Having such 3D design will make you look as if you have wings of a butterfly. Isn’t that very exciting?
- 3D Camera Tattoo Design – It will also be great if you will choose the 3D camera tattoo design. As its name suggests, this design will involve an image of a camera. It is best to place this tattoo on your hands, especially near the wrist area. When the tattoo is done, you can simply place it right there in front of your eyes, making you appear like you are taking some picture with the use of your 3D camera tattoo.
- 3D Cross Tattoo Design – The 3D cross tattoo design is also something that is worth considering. A cross tattoo is definitely a very famous design, but when it comes to 3D cross tattoo, it is definitely a mind boggling one. There is no way you won’t love this 3D tattoo of yours. This design is greatly being associated to Christianism since a cross is a very important religious symbol for Christians. It would be great if you will place it on your back, and it will look even better when it is engraved on your body with bigger size.
- 3D Cyborg Tattoo Design – Another very common yet very gorgeous 3D design that you can take into account is the 3D cyborg tattoo design. This is actually one of the most preferred designs a 3D tattoo can offer. What is very interesting about this design is that you will appear like you have robotic body organs. It can be placed everywhere, for as long as some of your body organs that can be made as robotic parts are nearly located. Good examples are on your back and your feet.
- 3D Flower Tattoo Design – It is very common these days to see people who have beautiful flower tattoos on their body. Most of these people are girls since flowers are great symbols of femininity. But when talking about 3D flower tattoo design, it can be perfect for men and women tattoo lovers out there. There is no way it will not look gorgeous since flowers are one of those extremely beautiful subjects for tattooing.
- 3D Musical Tattoo Design – Another very beautiful design for 3D tattoos is the 3D musical tattoo design. It would be perfect for those people who want to show their love for music. A guitar can be the best subject for this design. You can also go for musical notes that are accompanied with beautiful red rose flowers.
Beautiful Images Of 3D Tattoos
Common Placements for 3D Tattoos
Here are some of the common placements for the 3D tattoos:
- 3D Tattoos on Arms – Your arms are said to be the perfect locations for your 3D tattoo. You can decide if you will place it on the right arm, left arm, elbow, wrist, or in any other parts of the arms.
- 3D Tattoos on Chest – A lot of 3D tattoo lovers also consider placing the tattoo on their chest. The tattoo will only be visible when you are topless.
- 3D Tattoos on Hips – Another good location that you can consider for a 3D tattoo is the hips. Such placement can emphasize the beauty of their own hips, making it to be one of their body assets.
- 3D Tattoos on Back – When you want it to be seen by the other people around you, you can just cover it with your shirt.
- 3D Tattoos on Wrist–The number one body part that you can place your 3D tattoo is your wrist. You can have it in both of your left and right wrists.
- 3D Tattoos on Feet – Lot of ordinary people and celebrities are having a 3D tattoo on this particular body placement.
- 3D Tattoos on Legs – Legs are also perfect locations for a 3D tattoo. Legs are normally longer, so the particular illusion that you want to show with your tattoo can surely be achieved.
- 3D Tattoos on Stomach – Another perfect placement for this tattoo is stomach. This is a common option of many women tattoo lovers in the world who consider having 3D tattoos.
- 3D Tattoo on Thigh –If you want to have your 3D tattoos not that obvious to some other people, you can choose to place them on your thighs.
Without a doubt, 3D tattoos are extremely gorgeous adornments that you can have on your body. Having these tattoos will make you the center of attraction. Thus, you need to be prepared to be stared by many when you have these tattoos. It is much like an instant fame on your part when you have a 3D tattoo since it will definitely be a very eye catching body art.